PDA

View Full Version : looking to view a gulfstream streamlite in south jersey

steven C mettler
10-22-2006, 09:14 AM
I am looking at travel trailers and like GS streamlite 29qbh, a new model. I have been emailing dealers and looking at websites to come to this conclusion. My only problem is there is a GS dealer about 90 min from my house but he has no streamlites in stock [so I can go look at quality and workmanship]. Does anyone near 08734 south jersey have a 2005 to 2007 streamlite I could look at and ask some questions about? Thank you for any help Steven

GStream40
10-22-2006, 09:41 AM
Welcome to the Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum! :)

I don't know how far it is from your home, but Martinsburg RV in PA has 4 Streamlites in their lot. Martinsburg RV is what I consider the best Gulf Stream dealer anywhere. They will give you the best deal/price and will beat any other dealer hands down. The also have a terrific service dept.

Here is the link to their website:
http://martinsburgrv.com/index.php

TSoul
10-23-2006, 08:17 AM
I would also recomend Martinsburg rv. They are really great. It would take about 4 to 5 hours from the PA boarder to get there. You can email them or call and check out their web site. When you are ready to make a deal you should definatly get a price from them. Good luck and enjoy your RV shopping.