PDA

View Full Version : Acme "eze" Tow Dolly

mikathi
06-22-2013, 12:01 AM
Need to purchase a tow dolly for my 2011 sonata. I'm looking at the Acme "EZE" tow dolly. Any feedback on this brand. They have a unique disk braking system.

GULFSTREAMER37
06-25-2013, 05:52 PM
Need to purchase a tow dolly for my 2011 sonata. I'm looking at the Acme "EZE" tow dolly. Any feedback on this brand. They have a unique disk braking system.

I did a lot of research and decided on the Demco KarKaddy SS couldn't be happier.

Ted.

nemo45
06-28-2013, 11:24 AM
I had a master tow model 80THD with surge brakes. You can get electric brakes on them too. For the money it was a good tow dolly. It will be much cheaper than the one you are looking at and the Demco. I made a trade to get mine. I traded a 250cc motor scooter and got $1000 to boot and then when I got an Equinox to tow four down, I traded the tow dolly for a roadmaster falcon tow bar and a brake buddy. So my tow dolly was very good to me. You might want to check craigslist. I just looked at the Acme Eze tow web site and that looks to me like a very well built unit and engineered unit and not all that expensive.

mikathi
07-09-2013, 09:50 AM
Thanks for the info. I did purchase a new "EZE" tow dolly. I like the simplicity and the light weight. Hopefully it'll serve us well.