PDA

View Full Version : Washer Fluid problem

Ultra Supreme
07-03-2013, 02:39 PM
On my last trip I tried to spray the windows with washer fluid and nothing came out. I have lots of fluid and none of it is going on the ground. Tonight I am going to look at the fuse but my question is: Where is the pump for the washer? Where would I get another pump if the fuse is alright?

2006 Gulfstream Sun Voyager 37 ft.
Triton V-10
Toad-2001 Jeep TJ

Ultra Supreme
07-03-2013, 06:02 PM
Now does anyone have the chart for the fuses....its not in the owners manual that i have.

RayChez1
07-03-2013, 09:39 PM
Not sure about the Sunvoyager, but my coach has all the dc fuses in the first compartment on the drivers side. It also has a chart showing what circuit that fuse protects.

Ultra Supreme
07-05-2013, 09:28 AM
Thanks for the info. I am going to check today.

nemo45
07-08-2013, 10:41 AM
Have somebody push the switch and check and see if you have a hot wire to the pump. I do and it still doesn't work. Mine pump is in the reservoir for the fluid, but I have a diesel chassis. I'm probably going to have to replace the whole thing.

nemo45
07-10-2013, 07:33 PM
Well, I didn't have to replace the whole thing. I removed the reservoir and pump. I removed the pump and the fluid from the reservoir and when I poured the fluid out a black grommet came out of the reservoir too. I believe this grommet had lodged in the suction of the pump. When I tested the pump in a dish of fluid it worked fine. I put everything back together and tested it again and all was well. One thing, when I hooked up the electric to the pump, I found out, you have to make sure you have the hot wire on the positive pole of the pump.