PDA

View Full Version : what options are installed?

fred9526
08-26-2013, 03:34 PM
I just bought a 1992 Insbrook, we don't know what type fridge, furnace, ac capacity, etc. Is there an easy place to find out this information? I have the vin number from the title, the tag on the trailer is so fadded that you can't read it?

Thanks

Fred.

TUPFAM
08-26-2013, 04:57 PM
Hi Fred, you can try to gain access to your appliances to see if there are data tags on any of them. They should have manufacturer and model/serial numbers on them. Then you can try to contact the appliance manufacturer to get info.

GStream40
08-26-2013, 05:25 PM
Fred, You might want to look at the following link, it may have your model listed:

http://gulfstreamrvtrailers.com/innsbruck/specs.php

Ron

fred9526
07-02-2014, 12:41 AM
Thanks for the replies.

I found a label inside the kitchen cabinet that gave me the model numbers and makes of all the appliances. The link to gulfstream is for 2014 model trailers, not sure if those specs are even close to my 1992? I've downloaded the owners manual which is still pretty generic. I'll probably call the dealer in Escanaba, MI, they've been very helpful on several of my calls. What I'm looking for now is the capacity of the holding tanks and the fresh water tank, also weight of the trailer?

Thanks

Fred.