PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Gulf Stream Streamlite Champagne 29IKS

montgomeryAL
08-16-2014, 03:25 AM
New member here and maybe a future Gulf Stream owner. I'm looking for feed back on a 2013 Gulf Stream Streamlite Champagne 29IKS.
It's a brand new, never sold trailer on a dealers lot about a 2 hour drive from me. We have only seen the trailer on their web site, and must
say that other than the fact that it has sat for at least 2 years, we like what we see.
Two weeks ago during a thunder storm, a large tree limb fell and went through the roof of our 2007 Surveyor SV291while it was in storage. This is the second time
this has happened to our Surveyor in 4 years and we are waiting on word from the Service Mgr. of the shop on if it can be repaired this time. There are structure issues.
I know the Champagne edition has been discontinued, and that may have be the reason it hasn't sold. It is listed on close out at $22,000 but that seems
high on a now 2 year old trailer. any likes, dislikes, issues with the Streamlites I should know about? What would be a good price point to start with?
We just want something that will be as great as our Surveyor has been.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

John

montgomeryAL
08-23-2014, 06:55 AM
I'm a bit surprised that no one on this board has any comments about the Streamlites.