PDA

View Full Version : No Action in CT

coolchas11
12-16-2006, 07:13 AM
All is quiet here in CT. It's 40 degrees out and due to get warmer. The rig is in storage until, hopefully, February when we will head south. Trickto322 is on their shake-down trip and Ron leaves for FL next week (boo hoo). Charlie

GStream40
12-16-2006, 08:03 AM
All is quiet here in CT. It's 40 degrees out and due to get warmer. The rig is in storage until, hopefully, February when we will head south. Trickto322 is on their shake-down trip and Ron leaves for FL next week (boo hoo). Charlie

It's quiet here in Ohio also. Supposed to get up to 51 with a low of 44 today. It's so nice here that maybe we will cancel going to Florida this winter..........Naaa. No way, the coach is loaded except with the final few items that we cannot put in ahead of time.

The weather has been great here in our section of Ohio compared to past years. Just hope it holds out until after Dec. 26th when we can get outta here.

Ron

earljan34
12-16-2006, 10:02 AM
It's about the same here in RI :D We will be here all winter so I hope the good weather stays! 8)

Earl

Timothy
12-16-2006, 04:21 PM
Not bad in Wisconsin either but I won't hold my breath! We had a cold snap earlier in the month but has been in the 40s and 50s the last week and a half.

justlizz
12-17-2006, 08:43 AM
Its very mild here across the water we have had a lot of rain and we have managed to get away for a few days hope the weather stays dry dont mind the cold going away on the 3rd for a few days with another couple so it will be very wet inside but hopefully dry outside
lizz

earljan34
12-17-2006, 10:08 AM
Hello Lizz :D Hope you have a GREAT time on your get away :mrgreen: And if we don't make contact before the holidays MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and yours!!! :D :D

Earl & Jan

justlizz
12-17-2006, 03:45 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR to you Earl and to all Gulfsteam owners
lizz

djqualls
12-17-2006, 06:23 PM
Weather is really great here in Oklahoma as well.

C.Reilly
12-19-2006, 06:13 AM
We have a trip to Florida planned for last week Feb/all of March. The way the weather is looking we wouldn't be surprised if that was when central NY gets dumped on. :( Chuck said last night we need a plan "B." :D
This is crazy weather we're having. Christmas shoppers are out in droves.

Carol