PDA

View Full Version : Hope Santa Was Good To Everyone

earljan34
12-26-2006, 08:37 AM
Jan & I hope that everyone had a great Christmas and Santa was good to everyone. :D :D :D

Earl & Jan

coolchas11
12-26-2006, 03:43 PM
Earl and Jan, we sure did. College kids are home for a while. Once they are back in school, we are on the road again! Happy New Year. Charlie

djqualls
12-26-2006, 11:08 PM
I think santa hit a pothole outside my house and a few extra presents fell off....

I didn't think I had been that good this year...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

mfa
12-30-2006, 04:12 PM
Santa gave me a hammock to take camping next year. Now if I can just figure out how to attach it to a couple of trees without using the permanent screw eyes that came with it...

C.Reilly
12-31-2006, 07:01 AM
Chuck got me a little Japanese Chin puppy. :D Now to housebreak it before we start camping again. :lol: I got him a GPS. Now he has to figure it out. :? The directions suck.
So far central NY has lucked out. No snow. Boy, are we going to get hit hard one of these days. :(

Carol

earljan34
12-31-2006, 10:11 AM
No Snow here in RI ether, It doesn't bother me less work I have to do :!: :wink: Carol, You and Yours Have A Happy and Safe New Year's And congrats on the new puppy! Tell Chuck he will figure the GPS out if I can anyone can, But remember its only a guide always check heights for yourself good luck. :)

Earl