PDA

View Full Version : Slide out circuit breaker ?

charroyv
12-29-2015, 01:27 AM
1998 Gulfstream Sun Voyager 8362 SVB (Spartan-Cummings diesel pusher)

It was about 15 degrees outside when I decided to bring my slide out in. Half way in, it stopped. I said to myself, must have blown a fuse. Went to fuse box, all fuses are good. There are no 12 volt lights working on the roadside (same side as slideout). I seem to have lost the furnace fan also.

I read that there might be a slideout circuit breaker (referred to as mini-breaker). The document says it should be located in the front or rear electrical compartment.

I did not seam to find this circuit breaker anywhere. any help would be appreciated.

Dennis4809
12-29-2015, 10:40 AM
On ours, those breaker are in the right side rear compartment along with the engine computer, transmission computer and battery relays.

Good luck,

charroyv
12-29-2015, 11:25 AM
I have found the transmission computer and other electrical fuses on the outside left front compartment.

However, I have not found the slide out circuit breaker.

anyone else can provide input?

GulfStream1
01-02-2016, 08:23 PM
On my Scenic Cruiser the circuit breaker for the slides and it also is the circuit breaker for the levelers is located on the passenger side rear compartment, next to the battery compartment.

Flipman
01-03-2016, 11:16 PM
On my 1998 Scenic Cruiser, it was in the most rear underneath storage on the passenger side, next to a storage that has batteries in it! It is a different looking circuit breaker, but it handles the big foot Levelers, too! Nice looking coach you have, I know you will enjoy it!

03heritagerider
01-09-2016, 05:44 AM
I'm not sure if there is something else going on, but here is info posted a few years ago regarding slide out breakers. Click on this link viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3966&p=17246#p17246 (http://www.gsowners.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3966&p=17246#p17246) then scroll down to photos to locate slide mini breakers.

charroyv
04-10-2016, 02:15 PM
Hello Everyone,

Winter came along and I never fixed this issue.

Here is an update:
1. I have tried replacing the Relay on the hydraulic motor: No effect.
2. I verified if I have power to the motor: None.
3. I have taken out the switches to see if they work : Yes they work.

Now the issue seems to be related to power not going to the motor. Both the Inside switch and they outside switch work. Again I am thinking the issue is Power related, there is NO power going to the motor: I have not been able to locate a fuse for this motor. Where could it be?

Please help...