PDA

View Full Version : Bedroom Slide Mechanical Issue

JIMNINA
04-29-2016, 01:15 PM
We have a 2003Gulfstream Yellowstone with an electric slide in the bedroom. When we arrived a the campground yesterday we noticed the bottom of the slide was out a little more than the top. When we went to put the slide out the motor would run but the slide didn't move. We were able to open the slide manually while pushing the out button. I took the floor apart and saw that the gears were all moving and then saw a small aluminum looking block that would move on the worm gear as we pushed the in/out switch. I am thinking that this block thingy should be mounted to the slide floor some where? Does any one know anything about this or have a blow up of the mechanism? I looked on line but only saw diagrams of setup not like mine.
Thanks
jim,

Chkysbak
05-02-2016, 06:30 AM
Sound like you have an accuslide mechanism that operated your slide in and out. I tried attaching the service manual with no luck, but there are plenty of youtube videos out there that will assist you in the alignment/repair.

JIMNINA
05-02-2016, 08:15 PM
Hey Chkysbak,
Thanks for the reply.
I checked out some different sites for the accuslide. It looks like they all are cable driven and I only have found a motor and a screw drive?
I'll keep lookin.