PDA

View Full Version : Bedroom TV in 2003 Friendship

thekuppers
11-04-2016, 05:20 PM
This may be a strange question, but we cannot find any place behind the bedroom TV to plug it in. Does anyone know where the outlet for this TV is located? What about the connection for cable or antenna?

Chuck v
11-05-2016, 12:35 PM
I can't be of specific help because my coach is a 2007 TourMaster, but my bedroom TV was originally a 12 volt DC unit which I replaced with a wide screen HD capable one some years ago. I did have an AC outlet in the cabinet behind the TV location I could access, and the coax cable connection was there as well. I placed a Blu-ray media player in an adjacent cabinet and connected it via an HDMI cable so that is the best quality video on that screen, but the feed from the front equipment center over the windshield that has the rest of the electronics is via that one coax cable so everything else arriving at that bedroom TV is over that lower quality connection.

I wrote a thread about that installation some time ago -- maybe I can link to it here.

http://www.gsowners.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2471

I have changed out both the front and the rear TVs that came with my coach at that time for more capable and contemporary ones -- may need to do it again now that UDH is getting more available...

RayChez1
11-06-2016, 10:05 AM
The outlet for my bedroom television is in the cabinet next to the TV. The electrical wire goes through a hole inside the cabinet. Just follow the wire from the TV and it will lead you to the outlet.

Dennis4809
01-01-2017, 07:31 PM
If you haven't found it yet, pull the top drawer just below the tv. My outlet is on the wall behind the drawer.

harveyb
05-27-2017, 08:39 AM
My 2002 Yellowstone the plug is also behind the drawer.