PDA

View Full Version : Need a booth dinette

bhplumber
04-24-2017, 08:03 PM
Anyone have or know where I can buy an affordable 42x72 booth for my supernova. Someone has done a half a** conversion and attached the table in the corner and just added 2 chairs. We need seating for 4 and it would be nice to have one more sleeping option for company. I'm in South Dakota but willing to pay shipping or maybe a road trip to get one.

LabCab
04-26-2017, 07:14 PM
My suggestion would to be check the Net for RV Salvage yards. I recall a number of them out west. That's where I'd begin my search. They are out there with wrecks etc. Should be something you can retro fit. Good Luck!

SlimTim
05-02-2017, 10:43 PM
Hello bhplumber

I just converted my 6400's "U" shaped dinette to a conventional rectangle shape. When I was modifying the seat bench it appeared to be built in place and would be difficult to remove intact. I would recommend going to a custom cabinet shop and talking to them about building you new benches and a table. Seeing as you can bring the RV to them they may be able to do it for an affordable price. Also you may have trouble locating a booth that size as it seems like most of the dinette's are much smaller than the ones they put in the Supernovas.