PDA

View Full Version : 2000 GF TOURMASTER - where is the fuse for twilight?

Northof49
08-20-2017, 10:04 PM
The tail lights on my Tourmaster stopped working.
- the brake lights work
- the signal lights work
- the four way flashers work.
- The headlights work
- The top front marker lights also work
- the rear top marker lights do not work
- my dash lights work

The tail lights on my Toad will not work when towing (brake & signal lights work).
- THE MYSTERY: where did Gulfstream hide the fuses for my lights?
- there is a very large fuse panel in the first basement door below driver seat. It has fuses for everything "except the electrical lighting". I and a mechanic has searched everywhere in my motorhome to come up with negative results.
SOMETHING TO NOTE: I had the foot valve (brake) replaced and it appears the tail lights stopped working after this job was completed.
I'm hoping the tail light issue is a fuse . . Appreciate if anyone can help��

THenne1713
08-24-2017, 09:51 AM
The tail lights on my Tourmaster stopped working.
- the brake lights work
- the signal lights work
- the four way flashers work.
- The headlights work
- The top front marker lights also work
- the rear top marker lights do not work
- my dash lights work

The tail lights on my Toad will not work when towing (brake & signal lights work).
- THE MYSTERY: where did Gulfstream hide the fuses for my lights?
- there is a very large fuse panel in the first basement door below driver seat. It has fuses for everything "except the electrical lighting". I and a mechanic has searched everywhere in my motorhome to come up with negative results.
SOMETHING TO NOTE: I had the foot valve (brake) replaced and it appears the tail lights stopped working after this job was completed.
I'm hoping the tail light issue is a fuse . . Appreciate if anyone can help��
Most likely a FUSE in the engine compartment (battery compartment?) (or wherever they hide them on a Class-A?) Usually Brake, Turn and Flasher = same fuse, (and tail lights= separate fuse).. Get a test light and go through fuses, sometimes bad even when they look good. Anything in fuse panel labeled "TL" or "RL" (Tail Lights/ Running Lights)?