PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Gulf Stream Tourmaster T40

MRC
03-12-2007, 10:50 AM
I have a 2006 Gulf Stream Tourmaster T40 that needs to sell by the end of the month. The unit is a bank repossession and will sell to the highest bidder on www.MRC-Auctions.com (http://www.MRC-Auctions.com). It only has 6,000 miles on it and has the following options: Freightliner chassis, 3-slide outs (all functional), Allison 6-spd Auto, Diesel generator, exterior gas grille, 3-flat screen TV's, DVD, surrround sound, sleeper sofa, leveling jacks, color reverse monitor, Flexsteel leather seating, 2 leather recliners, solid surface counters, side by side refrigerator with water & ice dispensor, washer/dryer, shower with integrated seat, huge master bedroom with lav & king size bed & tons of storage. For pictures and info on how to bid please go to the website above. This unit is being sold on behalf of the bank and must sell by the end of March to meet legal requirements.

Beaufort NC
03-12-2007, 08:31 PM
Lots of photos of this thing on their web site. It's a very good looking coach.

gsadmin
03-14-2007, 08:34 AM
Statement on the listing states that the leaky hydraulic pump for the slide would be covered under warranty. Ya, one would think, but from what I have read here, a GS coach with 300 miles is not covered by warranty if it has changed hands from the original owner!

by8s
03-14-2007, 03:19 PM
Statement on the listing states that the leaky hydraulic pump for the slide would be covered under warranty. Ya, one would think, but from what I have read here, a GS coach with 300 miles is not covered by warranty if it has changed hands from the original owner!

I ran into that problem. We were told by the selling dealer we still had warranty on our coach. We called Gulf Stream and they said second owners are not covered. So much for believing sales people. :cry: