PDA

View Full Version : BTouring Crusier

darlene tarleton
04-04-2007, 08:07 AM
I am interested in knowing if anyone has had repaires done for water leaks or slide out problems back in Ind. Were the repairs ok? Did you have problems after the repairs?

Earl Medlin
04-04-2007, 10:39 AM
Hello

I have a 2004 BT Cruiser 5271 Model , I haven't had any trouble with the slide, but I have a fathom water leak. Every time we use the MH for 2 or 3 days the carpet gets wet close to the bathroom with the slide out. I have had it in twice and they can't find the pressure leak. If we keep the water pressure off(excep ehen using water) its ok. Other than than its ok. Earl Medin

Maggie
04-04-2007, 08:40 PM
Have you checked the back corners up near the top to besure
that isn't where your leak is coming from. I do know that several
people have had problem with cracks in the plastic/fiberglass corners.
Also we had a problem with the carpet getting wet under the bed and
along the wall by the bathroom. We found that where the water was going in the tank and the hose didn't make a good connect and water was running out around it. We had to get under the bed to check the connect before we found it.

jayhoran
08-13-2007, 10:07 AM
2005 27ft BTC, had a leak that dealer couldn't find and was getting water on bedroom carpet. Working with a rv repair shop found two problems. One was couplers used in the wall between bath and hall both were lose and could not be tighten because of space. They reran lines from tub faucet and placed l-joints below tub. Second was the way the shower curtain track was caucked. Removed and recaulked the whole track ares.