PDA

View Full Version : Kitchen sink plumbing

ethomps1
07-19-2005, 12:30 PM
I'd like to thank the Gulfstream assembly team for NOT tightening the drain connections under the kitchen sink (Amerilite 21MB). That was something that I really wanted to do during my weekend out with the camper. I loved pulling everything out of the cabinet, rinsing everything off, drying the cabinet, etc.

I think that I would like to get a job there - I would just have to do a half-hearted effort and get paid.

Thanks Gulfstream!!

johnsandywhite
07-19-2005, 01:19 PM
:D It sure is good to find some satisfied customer's and happy camper's. :shock: Why don't you tell them as it is?

ethomps1
07-20-2005, 07:27 AM
Email being written and will be followed by a letter.

The rest of the trailer worked great - a good time was had by all.

But now, everyone that we camped with, now knows that I have a potty mouth and can swear in multiple languages! 8) :?

patricia20
07-27-2010, 12:56 AM
Well, cleaning your kitchen is a must. You should always do it. But if you think you don't have time about it, you must find a good plumbing services to do that for you.

mike121
10-26-2016, 03:00 AM
I'd like to thank the Gulfstream assembly team for NOT tightening the drain connections under the kitchen pedestal sink (https://www.rensup.com/Pedestal-Sinks/cl/2502.htm) (Amerilite 21MB). That was something that I really wanted to do during my weekend out with the camper. I loved pulling everything out of the cabinet, rinsing everything off, drying the cabinet, etc.

I think that I would like to get a job there - I would just have to do a half-hearted effort and get paid.

Thanks Gulfstream!!

Hi
Hope they will provide a good plumbing services.

Glen123
03-17-2017, 01:14 AM
Check your area directory for good plumbers...

jol
04-21-2017, 09:25 AM
They tightened ours so tight it cracked the drain, must find a happy medium
Jol