PDA

View Full Version : what happened!!

earljan34
07-26-2007, 05:04 AM
I could not access the site for two day's? Even got a message I never got before (403 FORBIDDEN access to server!!).

Earl

Retird2Golf
07-26-2007, 06:38 AM
:roll: Me too !! Just kept getting pages that said " no longer available " :?:

:D Back in now ..

ethomps1
07-26-2007, 08:00 AM
.....I was just hoping that it was server problems.....

lockdoc
07-26-2007, 09:44 AM
I would guess that we all were getting the same screen when we tried to log on! Acted like a server issue or a site removed issue!!!

Then I got to wondering if this was admins way of getting us to post more.....cut us off for two days and then watch the frenzie of questions and comments when it comes back online!! :lol:

It is funny how our addictions are pointed out to us during the down times isn't it? I know that I for one felt really weird about not being able to check in on the Gulfsteam world! I realized (during our blackout) that you all are like my extended family and I lost contact with you all for two days......I wondered if you were camping or working....if you were having any issues with your GS.....or even if you improved your golf score!

Admin.....please don't pull the plug on purpose! I know that it was likely an accident or issue that you couldn't forsee, but it left us in the dark and that got lonely! :lol:

All of the above was written with a big smile on my face...please accept it for what it is and not what you think it is! 8)

RJ82much
07-26-2007, 09:46 AM
I assume GSadmin fixed the problem because the site seems to be working well.

I have been away for several weeks, mostly without internet access, so imagine my surprise to see that maybe we were nonexistent.

The good news is that so many of you noticed & worried!

PS: It sure was hot in Spokane, WA.

treecounter
07-28-2007, 07:01 PM
Boy I am glad you guys had the same problem. I thought it was something "I" said.

SueMac
07-29-2007, 11:21 AM
We are sad to see that this site is not utilized that much. When we had our Alfa and Country Coach the Yahoo forums were so active it was hard to keep up with the mail.

There is so much to learn from each other. Wish more people would contribute. Hopefully it isn't because all posts would be negitive and they get tired about writing about what is wrong.

Our coach right now is in the midst of having a lot of "new coach" problems, but hopefully after we can get things fixed, we'll be able to enjoy it and go somewhere besides the driveway or repair shop!

SueMac

hyall
07-29-2007, 11:41 AM
I always got my ears open or eyes lol