View Single Post
Old 11-04-2006, 09:51 PM   #8
Doug13589

Default prints

I agree some prints would be nice while trying to figure out what goes where. But while you trace out pipes and wires you also learn a lot about how your machine is put together.
I learned that there is a baffel in the furnce that cuts down the air to the bathroom ,I learned that the drivers seat does NOT go back far enough to be hit by the slide but the back of the seat has to be up right or it will be ripped off.
I learned that the oil cooler lines are routed too close to a pully and you can lose most of your anti freeze.Actully you can lose all of it .. I learned that the coolant expansion tank can be distroyed by sun light
The best part of having prints is that you can find things faster and remember them easier.
My 87 Holiday Rambler had all kinds of prints and what I didn't get with it when I got it Holiday Rambler sent me, which I needed as it had many more bells and whistles than my Sun Sport
If I had some prints I could enjoy the Sun Sport a lot more as it takes time to figure things out some time a lot of time
2002 Ford Focus toad
Doug13589 is offline   Reply With Quote