View Single Post
Old 08-16-2019, 11:46 AM   #19
purduepete12

Yes this is what my unit looks like. Sorry for the delay in response but I didn't have my computer with me at the campground we finally got to a day late as they didn't have internet availability. We had reservations at Prophetstown ISP starting Monday and finally made it there by 4 PM on Tuesday.
I released the brake on the bedroom slide out motor and pushed the slide in so that I could drive it to "Here and Now RV" exit 51 on I-70 West of Indianapolis. The owner Steve, took me in right away and personally trouble shot my coach. We found the under the kitchen sink after removing the J trap and ripping out the stapled in back wall panel. The converter was just laying there on top of the jumble of wires that go to the breaker panel. Sure enough, it had a blown 25 amp auto fuse! Replaced it and I was back I business in an hour. I got a response back from GS but, he didn't know where the power converter was either. The manual refers to the power converter and shows a diagram of the breaker box. I sent a response to GS and suggested that they have there engineering people relocate the converter to somewhere it is accessable with the slides in so that the fuses can be replaced.
Thanks to everyone for your replies and my apologies for taking so long to respond, but we just got back home this AM.
purduepete12 is offline   Reply With Quote