View Single Post
Old 08-11-2008, 02:39 PM   #8
RJ82much

It's not anal to desire your information packet. And, there's a likelyhood the dealer doesn't want to be bothered asking the previous owner.

I've had to use my Dometic fridge manual (cooling problem), my Dometic A/C manual (wouldn't blow cool air), A&E awning (broken part), the Generac manual (for service & maintenance), the microwave/convection oven (to learn how to use it), adjustments on my driver's side sun-shade, instructions on water filter (& sanitizing) - on & on the list goes.

Even though your coach's original documents are likely gone forever, I would take time to record model numbers on everything & hit your Google search engine. GS will not have that sort of information tucked away in a library. The equipment mfr's are doing a great job. A special kudos to Dometic who seem to go way out of their way to be helpful.

I've got dozens of pages of scribbled notes with wire numbers/colors, diagrams... If only I was organized enough to file, fasten, clip or whatever instead of stuffing it in a big box (in addition to the original plastic folder)

'05 Sun Voyager #8351
https://www.much2see.com/index.html
RJ82much is offline   Reply With Quote