View Single Post
Old 01-22-2017, 10:38 PM   #15
RayChez1

Default Re: Are you a 97-01 tourmaster owners? Do you have a tag?

rundlc: I belong to a Gulf Stream club and there are some Tour Masters in the club. One thing that I will mention as to what kind of problems some of our members have had. Two Tour Master coaches that I will mention, one has four slides and the other has I believe two slides, but that one with the two slides I believe has a slide that is full length of the coach. My point is to mention that he has had problems with that real big slide. Last time we were in a caravan I was following him and I noticed that his big slide was out in the bottom about four inches and flush on the top. I mentioned it to him and he said he had lots of problems with the big slide. While the other member with the four smaller slides had not had any problems what so ever. I believe these coaches were around 43' long with Mercedes engines on them.

By the way those Mercedes engines are very powerful and very good. I believe those coaches that I mentioned were 2007, but not sure.

You mention tag axle. My next coach IF we decide to go full time will have a tag axle and will be 45'. Space and carry capacity is very important for me when you go full time, because you carry a lot more stuff on the coach and the tag axle will give you that extra carry capacity.
Aventa II Blue Ox
RayChez1 is offline   Reply With Quote