View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 03:58 PM   #2
Chuck v

Dave,

Welcome to the forum! Our 2007 TourMaster T40-C was also purchased as a bank repo, and I can really relate to how prior owners can be vindictive and take things that are really "built-in" to the detriment of the next owner.

I don't know if the compliment of equipment is similar for our two coach models, but my TM has the Sony "DVD Home Theatre System" model DAV-DZ120. This unit is about the size of just a DVD player and fits in the cabinet above the windshield and to the left of the flat screen TV. I have the 96 page owners manual that came with the coach paperwork and it is dated 2006 so maybe the same model was used on your coach...

There is also another small black box component that is the video/audio selector switch. In my coach this is a model AVS200-01 by Riverpark. I did not find a manual in my coach literature, but found some manufacturer's information on-line. This is the box that terminates the 'heavy' cables with round multi-pin connector on one end and the video and audio RCA jacks on the other.

I know that earlier coaches used the AVS100 version of this video switcher and the Sony DAV-C450 player starting about the 2001 time-frame. This is what I THINK the wiring for that system looked like -- I do not have any similar wiring diagrams for my own coach, sorry.

What manuals did you get with your coach? Are your televisions flat screen Jensen units? I did not have any satellite receiver in my unit, but the factory fitted retractable dish/LNB was still on the roof, along with the terrestrial TV wing antenna for off-air reception.

Hope this is of at least some help...

Chuck

"It takes a great deal of time to recover from any improvement..."
Chuck v is offline   Reply With Quote