View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 11:03 AM   #3
sudsguzzler

Thanks Chuck,
This information is obviously something to start with and will be of great assistance. I'm hoping that all of the wiring in the walls/ceiling is intact as should be so that we can just plug and play once we put the hardware in. Yes, I have Jensen flat screens. I'm sure remotes shouldn't be too much trouble. I tried the cheap universal remotes, but cannot get the proper remote code either by way of the posted Jensen codes or automatic configuration. I don't know if Gulf Stream has some contract with Jensen where they are OE and have special codes or what. The was a mid small flat Aquos flatscreen as well that looked like someone punched the screen. There was a built in power supply cord which fit in (pin type) to the tv instead of plugging into an outlet. We threw out that tv and actually bought a small emerson to hang in place and a small dvd player so that we've have something for our 1100 mile trip back from picking the RV up. Again, this power plug fits the Aquos, but it doesn't fit anything else. Probably should just stick with plugging into outlet. Thanks again so much for your post. I know I'll have plenty more questions.
Dave
sudsguzzler is offline   Reply With Quote