View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 04:09 PM   #24
deltamark

Default Re: Visa

We purchased the RSD in April and have been mostly very happy with it. My wife has a bad back and didn't like the mattress either, so she ordered a memory foam bed topper. Made a lot of difference.

We've had a number of smaller issues with the trailer and will take it in for warranty service sometime soon. Here are some of the annoyances we've encountered:

- Water can get in and accumulate underneath the recessed plastic step covering.
- I don't care for the stereo. The controls aren't very responsive and the FM stereo doesn't pick up stations very well at all. The antenna is buried inside of the cabinet.
- Didn't care for the dining table ... difficult to get in and out of for two people. Purchased a portable collapsing table from Cabela's.
- Had issues with one of the sliding handles on the awning
- We used the air conditioner Memorial Day weekend and the compressor got crazy loud a couple of times.

I'm sure most campers have a period of adjustments and I'm not real concerned about any of these things. As I said, we do really like the camper and are using it again this weekend down in Central Ohio.

Happy Camping!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsnipes
the walk around bed is great. (except for the mattress which is really lousy) We are still talking to the dealer since the one we saw before we ordered ours had a nice mattress. We'll see how that works out.
deltamark is offline   Reply With Quote