View Single Post
Old 02-10-2007, 04:33 PM   #9
movinsue

Default GS Customer Service

Thanks, Charlie for your comments.

I might normally pursue GS in my matter and appreciate your support, but GS has "told" me--at a management level--that I am not important. Mr Donati, I believe, is in Sales & Marketing and his remarks, along with Lori's in Customer Service, made it very clear that I, as a Second Owner, am also a Second Class Customer.

During our brief contacts, both Lori and Mr Donati were reminded that my unit was purchased with less than 5K miles on it. Both were reminded that the factory delivery from Indiana to Florida would account for a significant part of that mileage. Both were told that their dealer assured me that this was a "demo" unit and that appliances had never been used. There is apparently a Zero Tolerance Policy (AKA Zero Thinking) for customer support of Second Owners.

I will never be a First Owner of a GS product. Though I enjoy my RV tremendously and have found it to be well-constructed, GS has demonstrated a shockingly cavalier attitude toward continuing customer support. I choose to take my chances on another manufacturer for a future purchase.
movinsue is offline   Reply With Quote