View Single Post
Old 02-12-2007, 08:35 AM   #12
movinsue

Default Gulf Stream Coach Customer Service

mfa-you have a point. Others might have a great deal more tolerance for bad corporate behavior than I do. "How much effort is enough" to get attention and service resolution from a company you have spent thousands of dollars on their product? That's a pretty individual matter.

In my opinion, the nature and content of my multiple contacts to 3 different departments and a member of management was enough to make a negative evaluation of corporate attitude/intent despite my satisfaction with the basic motorhome.

The nature of my concern is beside the point of the subject of quality /integrity of GS Customer Service. I believe that effective Customer Service must begin with timely, focused two-way communication and dialog not be abandoned or ignored regardless of the issue at hand. To do so erodes the trust which is the foundation of a satisfactory business relationship.

gulfstream40-I appreciate the link and and hope all Second Owners will register. As it happens, I registered as a "Second Owner" after purchasing my motorhome back in '04.
movinsue is offline   Reply With Quote