View Single Post
Old 02-13-2007, 08:17 AM   #14
movinsue

Default Gulf Stream Coach Customer Service

Since you asked....my warranty concern has to do with a design problem which has allowed water intrusion into my coach in the galley slide area. This has resulted in water damage.

My dealer, who initially assessed the problem, strongly suggested that I contact GS directly. Additionally, a Senior Technician at Camping World evaluated the problem, could identify no "material or use" defects and suggested that, due to the coach design, the "fix" would be quite expensive. I did not want to bore the forum with the particulars of my issue, but rather to stick to the subject of the forum thread.

I have spoken with the GS Customer Service manager, (Lori) who promised to followup my questions and get back to me. She did not.

I subsequently emailed a member of GS management (C Donati) who replied to my email, but had apparently not read it well as the reply was "canned". His reply included an invitation to get back if I needed additional information, which I did immediately. This was over one month ago and I have not received a reply.

I believe that my written communications have been clear and specific; at least GS has not requested clarification during my brief encounters.
movinsue is offline   Reply With Quote