View Single Post
Old 04-04-2015, 07:32 AM   #42
Towboy

Default Re: Scenic Cruiser owners

Ray I still have my 2006 Scenic Cruiser 41' 400 cummins bought it used in 2011 with 23k 1 owner. Fixed many issues with the coach Norcold 1200 needed a new cooling unit. Noticed black soot in the rear closet found cylinder # 3 had a bad exhaust gasket, issue had to be since new as Freightliner had to remove 1 of the 2 bolts holding the exhaust manifold on to add a bracket for the air intake crossover pipe don't think they ever retightened the bolt as it was hand tight. Replaced all the carpet. Removed the existing ceramic tile in the kitchen area and retiled with porcelin from the front to the rear bedroom. Hydraulic leak at the top fitting on the pump that powers the engine cooling fan and power steering that was a pain in the butt!!. Changed micro/convection oven inverter went bad. lucky I could do all the work myself or it would have cost a ton of money. Put 6 new tires and front shocks added dyna beads in tires runs 75 with no shimmy at all. After all the work I still love the coach, 49k on odometer now.

John