View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 07:58 AM   #8
ken white

Default Re: Customer Service

UPDATE II: So while I am waiting on Gulf Stream and Kamper City to decide how to fix the underbelly and plumbing, I was told that all of my other issues were fixed, so I could come and pick it up to use for a 4th of July camping trip that I host every year (I had already cancelled one trip due to these issues).

I think this is great, so I go and pick up my camper and take it home to get it ready for my trip next week, and guess what I find out?

My fresh water tank still leaks like crazy, my refrigerator now only works on Propane - the 120 VAC option flashes that it has failed even though it worked when I dropped it off, and the entire propane black pipe run located under the camper is just dangling by the fittings and flopping around - the pipe is only connected to the interior of the camper and there are about 20 black pipe straps that were never reconnected when the underbelly was removed, plus there are all sorts of other items (wiring, ducting, etc...) dangling from the underneath too.

How am I supposed to use my camper when it is in this condition? I left 2 messages with the Kamper City service department and I didn't receive any return calls...

Called Gulf Stream and they contacted me back and scheduled me service at a different dealer, so maybe, just maybe, I will get to use my camper before summer ends...