View Single Post
Old 04-09-2007, 10:04 PM   #2
rjf7g

Default After living in it for 8 days...

...I discovered a few "kinks." The number 1 kink is the uneven heating...when it got cold last week, we turned on the furnace only to be cooked out of the rear bedroom and frozen out of the front bedroom. The furnace is located adjacent to the rear bedroom and NO heat makes it to the duct in the front bedroom. I experimented with covering the vent in the rear bedroom and it seems to push a little air through to the front while making the rear bedroom livable. I purchased a vent cover with a damper from Lowe's and will install it this coming weekend. I called my dealer today and they are ordering a round vent cover with a damper for the bathroom. I am hoping to be able to install that as well. When both bedrooms are in use, perhaps they can both be made comfortable. I would rather not do a space heater as there is, well, no space in the front bedroom for one.

I didn't have problems with my 27' Citation heating unevenly...is this a Gulfstream issue or a issue with length of the unit or floor plan or a problem with my unit?