Thread: Bad Wires
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2006, 05:28 PM   #3
Timothy

Hi Kevin, yes I sent the pictures to GS. I have a few more too, it was hard to get the camera in there to get a picuture, I shoud have took a few after shots but I was so tired of crawling around under the trailer I just wantd the job to be done. All is fixed and everything works. GS didn't seem too intersted in my problems, out of warranty so I guess they don't give a crap. I was considering buying a Sedona but not sure anymore.

I would hope to hear some response from GS about the wiring, there were 2, #6 wires feeding from the battery to the converter in that mess, fortunatley the insulation held or it could have been a bad melt down and possible fire. The GS rep that I talked to said this was a known problem that had been reported before, gee sure would be nice to know that you may lose your brakes without notice! Thank god it didn't happen when we were out in the rockies this summer.

I may report this to NHTS, I think there should be a recall on this.
Other then the crappy wiring I have been pretty happy with my trailer and my dealings with GS have all been good in the past. I'll see if I get a response out of them next week.

Tim