View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 01:12 PM   #29
11B

Good post Ray, you and I have been defending GS not only on this site but others for quite some time. I agree whole heartedly with you that a GS coach is every bit as good in all ways with many other builders but their customer care and QC stink. If you weren't able to get your coach back to the factory for repairs.

I will stack up my Friendship anytime option for option against any other builder out there. I was one of the lucky people that stayed on my dealer to fix all problems in the beginning and they were fantastic down to even a major paint touch up and a on the road fix that GS covered with a non-dealer under warranty.

At the time I purchased my 07 friendship GS had a Western Region sales rep. by the name of Joe that was great to work with and had come to them from Nemar that told me all builders were the same when it came to warranty work. He also contacted me on one of the new constellation they built for a great price but we couldn?t make it work. Funny thing is Joe had told me of some of the new option designs (fully curved cabinets) that GS had acquired that gave them the ability to really make some fantastic changes to the interior of their coaches.

Sad to say it looks like they never got to put them to use as the economy went south. Well I guess the Shea boys feel like if they can screw over the Federal Gov. like they did on the thousands of FIMA trailers they built why worry about John Q. Public.

Sad because I was and still am a satisfied customer
Kids raised and only barrow money
400 Cummins Bad Milage
11B is offline   Reply With Quote