View Single Post
Old 06-11-2018, 02:36 PM   #7
CaryL

Hi Mark, Good to know. With the Kenwood are you able to turn on the camera whenever needed?

Right now I am in discovery mode with the BT Cruiser and want to learn how to use what's included before resorting to replacing components.

FYI, for others who still have the Gulf Stream radio, the Gulf Stream website lists "Drive Home Theater System Owner's Manual ( 2018 ) Model EEDV06" on the Owners Resource page. The manual is also available from "Way Interglobal Network".

The 12 page document has a picture that does not look like the radio at all. However I was able to pair my iPhone 6 via Bluetooth to the radio using their directions. I couple of pointers was to hold the phone less than 2" from the radio (I just placed it against it), the phone located a device simply labeled "BLUETOOTH". I then entered pass code 0000 (4 zeroes) and it connected. I was able to punch in a phone # on the radio and the iPhone placed the call. Response came through the radio speakers and I could speak using the radio's microphone. The phone # was retained in the radio listing.

Small victories I guess.

Another note, it appears the TV, microwave, speakers, and radio came from: "Way Interglobal Network, LLC", https://www.wayinterglobal.com/
Cheers,
Cary
CaryL is offline   Reply With Quote