Thread: King Dome
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 09:35 PM   #9
RayChez1

Default Re: King Dome

I got Direct satellite service on my coach now. I called King Central first and they told me that the King Dome system that I had would lock up on several television satellites. But he did say to keep on trying and that eventually it would lock into satellite 101.

So my next step was to call Direct and asked them to walk me through the steps on how to get a picture. They put a person on the phone that walked me through every step. First when she was walking me through the steps I found out that I was locked into the wrong satellite and she had problems agreeing with me, so I had to explain to her that I had to press the button one more time for the dome to rotate and try to find the correct satellite. I pressed the button for the second attempt and it locked into satellite 101. Then it was just a matter of following the proms.

It is completely different from what I used to do with Dish. Dish was what Art posted on his post. On Direct you do not have the 611 which was to find the satellite for Dish. And then you have to run a switch test. On Direct you do not have to do any of that.

So thanks everybody that tried to help, it was appreciated.
Aventa II Blue Ox
RayChez1 is offline   Reply With Quote