View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 08:59 PM   #6
Nanaeve

Default 12V to Tailer Plug

I had 12V to the plug, at approx 130 position in the connector, and have not found any fuses in the power distribution box on the firewall to be blown. I have made two trips to International for problems that were connection/connector related, the last being it wouldn't start and they found 2 failed connectors that they butt-spliced together on the 12v line from the batteries to the starter. International said that failed connectors are common and to always check them first. I'm attempting to get a wiring schematic from them and will post it if I get it. I've not given up on it, just have been side tracked with other projects.
The missing seals were found by the repair facility that GS picked-up and sent my unit to after 3 local dealers said that the slides would have to come out and they didn't have the facilities to do the repairs. I'm quoting the repair facility, all I know is that the carpets were soaked on the drive home from SoCal where we purchased it to our home in NorCal. The facility there found missing seals and repaired it and they have worked like they should ever since. I cannot say enough about J&L RV as they kept me informed about what they found, how they were gong to fix it and when they would be done, all things the last two facilities that looked at it failed to do. Thats possibly why there are no longer any GS Dealers in NorCal.