View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 03:48 PM   #21
nailerman

Default Re: Trouble with ABS Controller.

Good to hear from you, TC. Your are right, the failures of the IH Chassis parts have been beyond believe. IH used to have such a good reputation, but I have my doubts now. All of the smaller Class A's that we are looking at have the same Max Force Engine (VT 365) just not pumped up as much. One we really like is the Tiffin Breeze 28. It is just right for the two of us. But it has the Max force engine. I am working with Tiffin to learn how many IH parts they are using. I have talked to a few owners who swear by the Breese 28. One fellow up in Fredericksburg, VA has taken his to Alaska and back with any hiccups at all.

Anyway, when Bessie is running, it is great and drives like a dream. We have had it on two small runs in the last month and low and behold, the ABS problem again. IH has it now. We plan on going to Nashville and Memphis later this month, but Bessie's being fickle is getting old. Wish someone would own up and make a trade with me.

Glad you are enjoying you new RV. I do not have your email so I cannot communicate directly. Will be running down to both Dallas and Houston this summer. I would like to catch up with you. Sandy
nailerman is offline   Reply With Quote