View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 06:59 PM   #24
Gemini John

Default Re: Trouble with ABS Controller.

My Brake controller gave up the ghost in May. My local international dealer dealt with the manufacturer and all I had to pay was the labor ($600) So I said OK. But then 2 weeks later a shutoff problem came up. No codes that would make sense, and sometimes the crank and cam sensor codes would come up. international stepped up to the plate after it sat at the dealer for a week and renewed the IDS injector driver. Suddenly I had an extra year of warranty and they covered it complete!!!!!!!! Wow, there are good dealers out there. i feel kind of snake bit considering the low miles but both parts were suspect according to this forum. Lots of entire vehicle re-flashes along the way too. I think it has a little less power now but everywhere I go it's way too hot and thin air ain't good to no diesel motor. But I still LOVE how this thing drives so away I go. The ACE airride 810 was worth all the money and it's a motorhome. Kind of a cross between a boat and a hooker you know. Gives you lots of luxury and fun, but always wants a little more momey.............. HJ