View Single Post
Old 12-05-2006, 02:50 PM   #6
earljan34

Hey Ron, I think its in central America, If I remember right it was called British Honduras before I think they had some kind of revolution down there a long time ago back in the 80s. But still can't drive to the Bahamas from there. Like the man from Maine said yah can't get there from here by MH any way.

Hey Ron I just found this!
Belize, formerly known as British Honduras, is a small nation on the eastern coast of Central America on the Caribbean Sea bordered by Mexico to the northwest and Guatemala to the west and south. The country is a parliamentary democracy and constitutional monarchy which recognizes Queen Elizabeth II as Sovereign. The name is shared by the Belize River, Belize's longest river, and Belize City, the former capital and largest city.

The only English-speaking country in Central America, Belize was a British colony for more than a century and was known as British Honduras until 1973. It became an independent nation in 1981. Belize is a member of the Caribbean Community (CARICOM) and the Sistema de Integraci?n Centroamericana (SICA) and considers itself to be culturally both Caribbean and Central American.

Belize is the smallest (in terms of population) non-island sovereign state in the Americas.

Hope this helps

Earl

www.IRV2.com, www.RvNET.com, www.thatscamping.com
earljan34 is offline   Reply With Quote