View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 10:13 AM   #6
nemo45

Send a message via Yahoo to nemo45
Default Re: 2009 GS Tourmaster

In May we purchased a 2006 GS Tourmaster T40A. We are full timers so we have been living in it since we purchased it. I can tell you it is a well built coach that has all the amenities that the diesel chassis came with when it was built. Now, it is a used coach and in six years things are going to wear out. I can tell you that the place we bought it from replaced all eight batteries that were on the unit. This is something you should check out. They also replaced the front A/C unit. Since we bought it the rear A/C unit has gone out but insurance is going to pay for that since we were in a thunder storm and had a power spike. Also in that storm I had the awning out (it happened at 11:30 PM and we were in bed) and it filled with water before I could get out there to help drain it and the awning wouldn't go up. The roller is bent and you have help it to make it go up. Also it pulled a seam out of the awning itself. Insurance is paying the replacement of this also. I guess my point is these were all top of the line products and in time they wear out on all coaches. The storage in these Tourmasters is phenominal and one of the things my wife likes the best. Also, as the previous poster said the cabinetry is hard to beat and of course its on a freightliner chassis and they have a good track record. I would buy another one in a New York minute.
nemo45 is offline   Reply With Quote