View Single Post
Old 12-01-2019, 01:56 PM   #7
proost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck v View Post
JB,

If you made an original post that is not a part of this thread -- sorry I did not see that one. Hopefully we can keep this present thread self contained from here on out to allow all readers to have a coherent understanding of the issue you have and we can help resolve it.

Did you read the information in the link I provided? It does mention how to adjust the slide for level...this may also address how the slide room contacts the main body as it closes.

The slide drifting out over time is not supposed to happen, but if the top contacts the motor home frame well before the bottom that would put a lot of stress on the room to settle back to where it would have no added structural distortion.

If the hydraulic rams leak at the piston seals then the room could drift also -- this is addressed in the testing of the hydraulics -- look on page 27.

Chuck
Hey Chuck,

Over the past week, I noticed the main slide in my T40A drifting out after I initially retract it. After I pull it back in, it's usually good. I had my entire hydraulic manifold and hoses replaced when I upgraded my auto-leveling system. Is that indicative of air in the system? I think so but wanted to confirm. I'll take it back to the shop that did the replacement and have them check for leaks and re-bleed.

Happy Holidays!
proost is offline   Reply With Quote