View Single Post
Old 04-23-2018, 06:58 PM   #8
Dave G

Hello,

I have a 2017 AmeriNat Lite 274qb. From day one I have had nothing but problems. I have had the shower leak. Therefore I had to pull the trim off the bottom and caulk it. I had to put a new freshwater drain plug in. Not to mention the slide from day one when it comes in at the end it would raise up and touch the ceiling. The dealer fix is to just move the trim down instead of adjusting the slide. Plus I have seen the brake lines frayed. Needless to say I was not happy with this model. Looking at the walls they are poorly put together. I took pictures and sent it to corporate and they did nothing about it.

I fixed most of the issues. However, I noticed a little bit of water on my shelf above the bed after a hard rain. How were you able to see that it was coming in from the market light? I went ahead and caulked that as well as put Eternabond on the seal at the front of the roof. My next question for anyone is I just noticed after a week on city water that my fresh water is half full. Does anyone know what’s causing this or how to fix it?

Thanks for any info.

Dave
Dave G is offline   Reply With Quote