View Single Post
Old 03-09-2007, 04:15 PM   #2
Timothy

The biggest problem I had was very little heat to the front bedroom and too much to the bunk room. Dealer changed the ducting around and cured the problem. Mine is an 04 model so I would imagine this problem had been addressed.
I had problems with the wiring that went under the slide room becoming tangled in the slide mechanism. My trailer was then out of warranty and GS didn't offer any help, I ended up repairing the wiring myself, had no brakes!!!
Other then that was mostly minor stuff, loose screws, remounted some drawer slides so they worked better and added a ton of stuff.
I never had a problem with Gulf Stream taking care of any warranty issues, they even did more then I expected a couple of times so make sure you check everything over good before your warranty is up.
For the most part its a pretty good rig and holds up well, I have towed ours at least 10,000 miles if not more.
One last thing, if your trailer had Carlisle tires on it, take them off and throw them in the trash and get some good years. All four of mine failed I had to replace two fender in two years, Carlisle covered the damage but not worth the hassle. Of the two that didn't blow out one was changed when the rig was a month old, had a huge bubble on the side, and the other was changed when I noticed the tread seperating while in Utah last summer.