View Single Post
Old 01-26-2006, 02:35 AM   #2
RV Wizard

Default Welocme

Mountaincamper, welcome to the Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum. We are glad to have you join us here and look forward to first helping you the best way we can with your questions and then reading of all the fun you are having. Although I cannot answer any of your questions as an owner of the model(s) you have asked about I might be able to get some of the information off one of the models if we have it in our inventory (I am service manager for a large dealership in Ga.).
I do own a Gulf Stream Scenic Cruiser and can say that we have been very pleased with the performance we have had with it. In the four years that we have been living fultime in it we have had no house issuse. Although we did not buy new it was only 18 months old when purchased.
The thermopane window have done very well. They were manufactured by Creation Windows (now part of Atwood). I will try to find out if they are still using these in the new models. I will also try to get the weight data off these again if we have them in stock. Right now is a bad time for me to help much as we are in intensive training of our software upgrades and end of month push (have seven deliveries by Sat.). Please be patient and I will see what I can find for you.
In the meantime hopefully some owner of these model(s) can directly answer your questions . Good luck and enjoy the hunt!
iRV2.com -Gulf Stream Owners Forum Leader
2000 Scenic Cruiser
99 Chevy Silverado 4 X 4 Toad
2006 Saturn Vue AWD Toad
NASCAR #3 & #8
RV Wizard is offline   Reply With Quote