View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 04:21 PM   #40
nailerman

Yes johnf2000 I too would like to know how you could describe the ease with which you installed the ACE Air Ride on a 37 Foot SN.

My early 08 (07 International 4200) Model 6362 is not doing so well at the moment. Seems the rear Levelers had to be removed in order to get the unit into place. Looks like Goofstream may have put mine in an experimental location close behind the rear axle. On later models they must have moved them back.

I delivered the SN to Crenshaw Friday afternoon so that they could get an early start on Monday, yesterday. I figured two days, budgeted such and was assured. When I was down there a couple of hours ago, pieces were everywhere. Five jacks and stands were holding sections and the RV in the air. I was told that the levelers had to come out to get the ACE Unit in place. I was hoping to have the SN back tonight to go on business to TN. That is the reason I own an RV. Further, I have air already in the SN and all that was need was to plumb tubing to the rear. I heard all the accolades on how easy the installation was going to be and that I would really love it. Right now all I can say is "disappointment."

Now if they get it done this week, I cannot pick it up until Monday as I will not return until then and Crenshaws is not open on Saturday.
nailerman is offline   Reply With Quote