View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 10:58 PM   #8
Wildblue

Default Re: Power Module addition for VT 365 engine

Reading through the "instructions" that TS Performance posts on their site, I wasn't clear. Perhaps somebody could post a pic of what it is you have to unplug from the fuel pressure sensor, and then plug into the MP-8 module. If I understand correctly, though, it's true plug-and-play, don't need to splice into a 12V power line to power the module or anything.

http://www.tsperformance.com/Download/a ... PVT365.pdf

For those who already have the MP-8 module, do you also have the accessory for the in-cockpit adjustment switch? When I bought my module from Alligator Performance, there was no option for the in-cockpit switch, like other retailers have, so I'm not sure if it's going to come with it or not. Where did you mount the switch in the cockpit?

And those who already have the MP-8 module, what do you use for the fuel boost setting? I think the choices are 0, 15%, or 30%. Do you just leave it in one setting all the time, or do you change depending on the driving situation?

37' 2008 GS Conquest Endura 6362 Class "C+", International Chassis w/diesel VT365
Wildblue is offline   Reply With Quote