View Single Post
Old 03-30-2011, 08:51 PM   #3
03heritagerider

Default Re: New GS member saying hi

Chris,

Welcome home and thank you for your service and your sacrifices.

You are doing the right thing. I wish we started RVing at your age instead of waiting for retirement. Even though we retired in our 40's, the kids were grown and otherwise unavailable to travel with us.

As far as info on RVing, you have come to the right place. Even if nobody else has your model, which I doubt, they are all similar enough for you to get really good advice from this forum. This is the best source for info on the internet. Regardless of the issue, question or problem, someone will help you figure it out or point you to who can.

I've learned more from this site and surprised myself on the things I've been able to fix on my own, than I ever could have imagined.

Good luck, enjoy the country and enjoy your family. You'll be giving your girls something money can not buy...prescoius memories.

See you on the road!

P.S. If the girls are old enough, get them to keep a travel log. If they are not, keep one for them.