View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 08:01 AM   #1
remastersjr

Default Jacks Won't Extend

2002 Sun Voyager with Dewald hydraulic system that controls the leveling jacks and three slides. I've had this problem with the jacks before but they just started working on their own again. Here's the deal. Jacks are currently up and unit has been parked for about 2 months plugged into shore power. I always exercise the jacks along with the generator but this time, the jacks would NOT extend at all. When you turn it on the power light does come on. When you hit the emergency retract button, you can hear the pump trying to bring the jacks up but they're already up. When you hit the down/extend button, you get absolutely nothing out of the unit. The motorhome is in Park. Emergency Brake is set. Key is in the Off position. I've checked fuses but I"m going to do that again. I see that I do have a fuse under the dash for the jack "alarm" it says. I'll check that today. I checked the fuse at the hydrualic pump itself and it was fine. I checked all fuses in the lower compartment and they appreared to be fine. Any other ideas?
remastersjr is offline   Reply With Quote