View Single Post
Old 03-20-2006, 09:02 PM   #8
poordevil

I am new to this Forum. Have been on RVNet/Goodsam/Woodalls for some time now. I have a 99 SunVoyager Bus (8362SVB), 8.3C, 275HP turbo Diesel, single slide, 37' with exhaust brake. This is my 4th RV, and am happy with it. I have had some problems, and have been very disappointed by not having diagrams. I am lucky in the fact I have all the electrical wiring diagrams for the coach, over 75 pages. I have been trying to find the plumbing diagrams, but to no avail. It has cost me many hours of hunt and peck and waisted time. I had a water leak underneath in the plumbing area last april while in Arizona last April, and it took me three days of taking different plates off and checking, and finally found out where the leak was coming from. No need. My last 3 RV's had complete diagrams with them, wiring, plumbing, everything. I WILL NEVER AGAIN purchase an RV without all the supporting diagrams with the Coach at the time I sign and drive off. Gulf Stream needs to get with the program and come into the 21st century. Just my .02 worth.