View Single Post
Old 09-18-2006, 10:45 AM   #12
gsadmin

For the price point, I truly think GS has a slight edge in terms of materials used for construction, especially on things like cabinetry.

As far as boats go...they too are suck-holes of $. Basically, I think it has alot to do with the fact that both RVs and Boats are produced in such small numbers and are truly in constant battle with the elements as well as alot of G forces, it only stands to reason that there will be alot more issues than a Toyota Camry.

As far as GS customer support is concerned, its a mixed bag. A limited few have had extraordinary service. On the other hand, many have had some real nightmares (both end users as well as the dealers themselves). I have had more than one RV center tell me of major issues dealing with the factory and warranty repairs (i.e. getting paid for them)

But, aside from all that, they know that forums exist out there where people have issues. Think of what incredible customer support they would be showing if they had just one part time person be their internet liason and post answers, troubleshooting tips, and yes documents out her and on other forums. Imagine how much more quickly the buying decision would be for many prospects out there not to mention the loyalty factor once purchased.
- Converted batteries to 4x6V from 2x12V
- Added Bully air-horn
- Added Safe-T-Steer

SLC, UT
gsadmin is offline   Reply With Quote