View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 11:02 PM   #8
porchracer1

Default Re: Nexus RV Building Super C on International Chasis

Claude, This may not be the place to ask but I will and hope not to step on toes, But first the new coach is a welcome addition to the super c line. I would only hope that as you stated that this is a prototype, and the addition of 22.5 wheels and tires are in the final design. I purchased a s/n in Nov of 2010 with only 6000 miles on it, I use this M/H to pull a 28' car trailer to various drag racing events. Love the coach and you wouldn't believe the interest in it because of the towing capacity I think you will find if advertised correctly and in the racing industry that you will find a following. Now for my question, Do you know of or are the rear windows in your coach the same as in my super nova,?? I am trying to find a window to install in the rear that will slide (horizontal) to facilitate some air flow in the bed room . Would you have any suggestions as to window manufactures or maybe your coach windows are the same dim. Any help would be appreciated and again Welcomm back into the market. Rob McDonnough.
porchracer1 is offline   Reply With Quote