View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 11:47 AM   #5
nemo45

Send a message via Yahoo to nemo45
Default Re: 2003 Gulfstream Yellowstone (New to us)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIMNINA
Thanks for the reply's.
I removed a CB radio that the previous owner had installed and flipped the fan switch and the fans started working. And yes they do tilt and rotate, but very stiffly.

As far as the primer pump I do not see one on my coach, I found a diagram of the HEUI system and looked where it told me to.

Thanks for the info on the heater plug. I thought might be what it was but wasn't sure. Since we live in Central Florida I doubt it will get much use.
I will replace the filter and most likely a spare, that seems like a good idea.
There should also be a breaker for the engine heater in your 50A breaker box. Make sure you either unplug it(that's what I do) or turn off the breaker. I didn't know the engine heater plug in was there and the breaker was on and my electric bills were sky high until I found it. It took me about a month of unplugging things until I found it. I really found it thanks to this forum and some guys talking about their engine heater plug ins being in a side compartment. I was looking in the engine compartment itself for a plug for the heater, like my diesel pickup. it cost about $70 to run that thing for a month. There is no thermostat on it when its on it runs all the time. My wife always wondered why the floor was warm over the engine compartment.
nemo45 is offline   Reply With Quote